Not sure what I'll do yet for the final project, but it's gotta be dope. Maybe a program that can tell you how many seats are left for a movie and use JavaFX to show where the seats are. Might be to complicated, for me at least. JavaFX was kinda confusing for me so it may be best to stick with a text based project. A game would be a good idea for a project, but I wanna make something different than what others have probably done. Maybe a program that randomly gives assignments for people to do. People at my job are always complaining about the job they always gotta do. So why not create an array of people's names and everyone randomly gets a task like dishes, mopping, sweeping, and so on. That way I don't have to hear Miguel complain about why he always has to prep the sandwich station. Still brain storming ideas, but I might go with one of these.
Comments
Post a Comment